Joseph Property Development
All rights reserved.
The Ludington Estate Commission Houses were built in 1894 by the H.C. Koch & Co. The building housed the Railway Salvage Company in the early twentieth century before the street became the heart of the wholesale grocery industries located in the Third Ward. Much of the fruits and vegetables distributed throughout the region for over 100 years originated from…